We can conserve energy in many ways and at many differently levels of energy consumption.
- Use of light color on walls, require less lighting and thus saves electricity
- If you have central air conditioning, do not close vents in unused rooms
- Purchase appliances and office equipment with the Energy Star Label; old refrigerators, for example, use up to 50 more electricity than newer models
- Clean or replace air filters on you air conditioning unit at least once a month. If you have central air conditioning, do not close vents in unused rooms
What we do at VIVAN
- VIVAN always make sure that unwanted lights are turned off, when leaving a room/desk even for a short time
- We Use compact fluorescent light bulbs to save energy, have more light with less consumption of electricity
- Our work place is designed in such way that, lot of natural light is available, there by usage of electricity for lighting the area would be minimal
- Details of effective Resource utilization is being shared along with our policies and procedures, thereby making energy saving habits as second nature of each VIVANian
- We put a great deal of efforts in encouraging our Associates to stay near by our work place. This not only saves fuel/energy saving in commuting, but also improved the performance and well being of our Associates ( Above 80% of our Associates stay near by our work place !!!
Also visit: https://www.vivanls.com